The world has become ever more crazy about eyebrows over the past couple of years and it looks like its not going away. So here's some tips on how to spruce up your eyebrows at home
You do not have to draw your eyebrows on, don't feel pressured to do what everyone else is doing. Besides, some eyebrows are better left un touched.
- Brush upwards to achieve a smooth look
- Dont lean in to close to your mirror when doing your eyebrows, you'll pick up on un necessary mistakes and make a mess trying to correct things that are totally okay from a normal distance (who is really going to be nose to nose close with you?)
- They are not going to be exactly the same!!! So don't beat yourself up about it
- Have a plan of what you want your brows to look like, do not dive in the deep end if you've not swam before... think about what will suit you and ask your friends what they think. Not everyone can have the same shape, colour and fill.
- To save yourself hassle, consider tinting your brows, you can do this yourself or have it done at a salon
Heres some eyebrow envy/inspiration for you all:
(tip images from: source)
"the older I get the more I realize the value of privacy, of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in. You can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life"